Name:

I volunteer web design work for The September Concert Organization. You can see their site at September Concert Organization

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

you're the cooker dessert makers, appetizers, condiments, and salads

quick note
the links to dessert makers, appetizers, condiments, and salads have been added. I will try to add all the links to this page in the coming days and then I will add more data to the pages already up.

speak to you soon. pi


you're the cooker dessert makers, appetizers, condiments, and salads

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:07 PM) : 

Dear Pi:

Do you have any suggestions on how to make broccoli appetizing? I love to serve it to my family because it is so healthy to eat, but, let's face it, it's a rather bitter pill (well, bitter taste) to swallow. How do you cook it so it's more palatable without killing it in the process. (We're also watching our calories)

Thanks,

J

 

post a comment